We Know Ceramic Tile.
There is an old saying “what you don’t know won’t hurt you”. We beg to differ, especially when shopping for floor covering. We believe that what you do know can help you.
Knowing which ceramic product is best for a particular room, and the activity in that room, can help you shop wiser, and can save you money in the long run. An unwise buying decision can lead to costly replacement. We want you to know all about ceramic products, so that you choose the right product for the right purpose at the right price. We call on our experience to provide you with valuable information, delivered in an easy to understand way, so you make the smartest decisions for you, your family and home.
Natural Ingredients Make It A Natural For Homes.
Ceramic tile is a natural product made up of clay, a number of other naturally occurring minerals, and water. Glazed ceramic tile has a ceramic coating applied to the tile body, which gives the tile its color and finish. Glazed ceramic tile is the natural choice for your interior floors and walls. And there’s logic to glazed ceramic, through these numerous qualities.
- Durable – a properly installed ceramic tile will outperform and outlast nearly any other floor covering product created for the same application.
- Easy care – and that’s for you, right? Glazed ceramic tile resists stains, odors, and dirt and can be cleaned up with a damp mop or sponge or common household cleaners. Ceramic tiles are essentially a low-maintenance material. However, even glazed tiles are somewhat porous, and require care and attention, especially in heavy traffic areas. In our ceramic maintenance segment we’ll share ideas on how to keep tiled surfaces looking their best, and performing well for you year after year.
- Scratch resistant – Grade III and Grade IV glazed ceramic tiles are extremely resistant to scratching and you never have to worry about a cut or tear like you do with some other types of floors.
- Environmentally friendly – ceramic tile is manufactured using natural materials and does not retain odors, allergens, or bacteria.
- Beautiful and versatile – modern ceramic manufacturing technology has created virtually an unlimited number of colors, sizes, styles, shapes and textures that will add rich beauty and character to any room’s decor.
- Fire resistant – ceramic tile doesn’t burn nor emit toxic fumes. Even hot kitchen pans or skillets will not scorch or melt the surface of glazed ceramic tile.
- Water resistant – most glazed ceramic tile has a dense body that permits little or no accumulation of moisture. This means spills from common liquids found in a kitchen are not a big concern.
In summary, ceramic tile is a practical, functional choice for your floor that offers you a unique opportunity for self-expression because of its beauty, flexibility and design potential.
Ceramic tile exhibits a versatility of colored glazes and decoration, and can range from simple terra cotta tiles to highly decorated individual ceramic tiles creating intricate mosaics. Your choices are almost endless.
But whether it be a simple layout, or a decorative patterned design, ceramic tile is important in defining the character of the home.
Their simple geometric design make ceramic tile easy to design into different sized spaces and in a diverse range of home styles, and explains much of the popularity of ceramic tile throughout history.
Ceramic Tile Photos
Ceramic Tile Videos
This is promotional video that highlights the different product segments that make up the Florida Tile product portfolio.
Additional Link For Products & Samples