We Know Wood Floors.
Our experience is solid. We understand the features, advantages and benefits that make it a solid flooring choice – one of America’s most popular. We want you to know all about hardwood; to understand and experience this versatile product so you can decide if it’s the smartest flooring choice for you.
- Hardwood certainly answers the need for beauty in your home.
- The elegant look of a hardwood floor can add warmth and character to any room.
- In fact, the natural characteristics of wood add depth and a visual appearance that many other types of floors can only try to duplicate.
- Rich, inviting hardwood floors are not only beautiful to live with, they’re easy to care for, and can add value to your home at resale time.
- With today’s hardwood types, options, and applications are more diverse and delightful than ever.
As the consumer demand for hardwood floors has grown, so has the manufacturer’s ability to produce better quality finishes and superior construction techniques.
The result of those advancements is that wood floors can now be installed throughout the home and over a wide variety of subfloors.
We Know Bamboo. We Think You Should Know About It Too.
Why Bamboo? It’s easier on the earth, harder than some hardwoods, and resistant to flammability.
- Unlike hardwood, bamboo is not a product of trees, it’s a fast growing grass.
- Bamboo can grow from sprouts to harvesting in three to five years, thus an acre of bamboo can provide more flooring than an acre of trees.
- When bamboo shoots are cut the roots remain intact and fresh new sprouts grow in their place.
- The dense root mass of bamboo helps prevent soil erosion and provides a viable crop opportunity in hilly acres where other crops cannot grow.
- The species used for flooring is harvested from selected groves in Southern China. And, good news — this species is not eaten by Pandas.
- Bamboo can be an attractive alternative to hardwood because it is eco-friendly, is dimensionally stable, 27% harder than Northern Red Oak, 13% harder than hard Maple, can either be nailed-down, glued-down or floated, and it’s resistant to flammability.
Bamboo flooring comes in planks and is installed just like engineered hardwood floors. These floors can be installed over many different types of subfloors.
If you think hardwood works, and may be the flooring for you, come discover all the other sections on this beautiful, versatile and inviting product.
Wood Floors Products & Samples
Handscraped and Wire Brushed