Residents, property managers, and business owners in Florida may rely on Martin Epoxy LLC for a wide range of skilled and dependable concrete repair, replacement, and maintenance services. Our concrete restoration and life-extension services are designed to preserve and prolong the life of your concrete. For interior and exterior concrete surfaces, you can rely on our teams to use high-quality materials and provide expert artistry.
If not repaired, areas such as porches, stairs, driveways, patios, walkways, and garage floors can:
- Assume the function of dangerous trip hazards
- Divert water away from your house or structure, creating further problems.
- Create an unsightly eyesore, lowering your property’s curb appeal and value.
Porches, Steps, Pool Decks, Patios, Walkways, Driveways, and Garages: Concrete Repairing Techniques
We can make any concrete sturdy and beautiful, whether it’s broken, pitted, or just plain ugly. The crew at Martin Epoxy LLC are experts at restoring and resurfacing old concrete and replacing it if necessary. After the existing concrete surface has been fixed, you can resurface it by adding a thin layer of concrete coating.
Concrete resurfacing is an excellent way to save the current concrete rather than remove it, conceal and secure repairs, and give the concrete surface a fresh, attractive appearance. Concrete coatings come in various patterns and colors, and they’ve been made to help the concrete last longer.
Your original concrete can also be refinished and enhanced with concrete stains or sealers by Martin Epoxy technicians. For refinishing concrete surfaces, concrete staining is widespread. You have the choice of using acid or water-based paints and sealers. Both are made to be used on both the inside and outside of buildings. Sealers serve as a protective layer since concrete is porous. As an alternative, non-slip additives are available.
Porches and stairs, driveways, walkways, basement floors, patios, and more are all removed and replaced by our crews.
Services for Commercial Concrete Resurfacing include:
We provide a variety of floor finishes at Martin Epoxy to meet your company’s needs and budget. Call us if you need the best industrial epoxy floor coating for a range of industries, such as:
-Retail Stores: Make a great first impression on your customers with a stunning and long-lasting floor finish.
- Showrooms: Epoxy floor coatings are slip-resistant and durable enough to accommodate even the toughest automobiles.
- Salons: Find the right epoxy coating to fit your décor while ensuring a high-quality floor.
- Kitchens: Slip-resistant floor coatings make the kitchen a better place to be.
- Schools and locker rooms: Provide long-term protection from bacteria, yeast, and mold to keep students safe and healthy.
- Medical Facilities: Use our mold- and mildew-resistant floor coatings to create a safe atmosphere for your patients and workers.
- Veterinary Clinics: To have a beautiful, sanitary setting, our floor finishes are smooth and straightforward to clean.
- Install floors that can withstand dog paw bites and other pet-related wear and tear in kennels.
The technicians at Martin Epoxy LLC are experts at applying concrete coatings to reduce allergens and increase the longevity of your concrete floor. Our team has the expertise to provide smooth, seamless installation for a stunning floor that will last for decades, whether it’s a concrete overlay coating, whole flake floor, metallic, or solid color floor epoxy coating. At Martin Epoxy LLC, we make it simple to finish your floors. You should expect the following benefits when you select Martin Epoxy LLC for your concrete repairs and coatings:
- Abrasion-resistant flooring to withstand high-impact situations
- Amazing floor finishes that don’t fade when exposed to the sun’s UV rays
- Easy-to-clean and low-maintenance floors
Our Concrete Repairs, Coatings, and New Concrete Techs in Florida are the best in the city. Check Out Our Testimonials!
Honesty and honesty are the cornerstones of the Florida Concrete Repairs, Coatings, and New Concrete philosophy, as well as the company’s core. You can rely on our review of your concrete-related issues, as well as our repair and maintenance recommendations. Give us a call at 904-417-0006 or fill out the form below to get a quote on your next concrete repair or replacement project!