Martin Epoxy LLC has a team of experts ready to tackle your garage floor coatings project. Our reputation for quality service stems from our years in the epoxy flooring industry. Martin Epoxy is a team of insured, licensed, and bonded epoxy driveway contractors in Florida, so you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Our team of experts has perfected epoxy installation techniques and methods. For your satisfaction, we only use high-quality materials and goods. Get the concrete surface results you like right now!
Epoxy floor coating and polyurea polyaspartic coating are the two most common garage floor coatings in Florida. Both are resinous coatings that are easy to clean and protect against stains, contaminants, grease, and regular wear and tear. Here are the distinguishing characteristics of each:
Garage Epoxy Flooring
- Epoxy flooring comes in a wide range of thicknesses.
- Firm adhesion to well-prepared concrete
- It’s suitable for resurfacing concrete floors because of its adhesions.
- With the proper thickness, epoxy flooring in Florida provides impact protection.
Polyurea Polyaspartic Floor Coating
- Absorbs affect better than epoxy floors
- Provides abrasion resistance
- Is chemically resistant
- UV light stability
Why Do We Recommend Garage Floor Coatings?
- It can be tedious to stare at the same old driveway every day. Concrete staining on a driveway, for example, will help update the appearance of the surface almost instantly. This is a significant factor in increasing curb appeal.
- A resurfaced driveway will help increase the resale value of a home, whether it’s for sale or not. Buyers prefer ready-to-move-in houses. And more so if it is decorative and appealing.
- Garage floor coatings also protect surfaces from damage caused by coal, oil, and other chemicals.
- Concrete overlays can also be stunning, personalized works of art. There are several different textures, colors, and patterns to choose from, so you can find one that matches your style, your home, or even your car.
- Water and debris remain on the surface of epoxy garage floor coatings or polyurea polyaspartic-coated surfaces, making them easier to clean and maintain.
Epoxy Garage Floor Coatings Installation
The knowledge and skill of an experienced epoxy flooring contractor are needed when sealing a garage flooring coatings with epoxy floor coatings or polyurea polyaspartic coatings. Here’s a quick rundown of the installation procedure:
Step 1: Prepare the floor, beginning with a clean-up. Any current overlays are obliterated. If necessary, the surface is lightly ground to help the coating adhere more effectively.
Step 2: The first coat is poured and uniformly applied with a roller brush over the entire surface.
Step 3: Apply multicolored acrylic paint chips or quartz aggregate to the base coat to create colorful chip floors.
Step 4: To hold the paint chips in place, a topcoat is applied.
Do you want to read more about our luxury flooring finishes in Florida? Call us or visit our website.
For concrete driveway contractors in Florida, Martin Epoxy LLC is a reliable concrete business. Our A+ Better Business Bureau rating and many loyal residential and industrial clients back up our years of commercial, industrial, and residential resurfacing experience and operation. We concrete floor coating contractors have the skills and expertise to meet your standards, whether you need a decorative lift for your new garage floorcoatings or want to hide imperfections in old concrete with a classy makeover.